Thursday, September 17, 2015

Carly Fiorina (America's Iron Lady)

  For a while now I have been telling people that if Carly Fiorina can get some exposure on the national stage she could take off like a rocket. In my opinion she was the clear winner of whatever that was on CNN last night. I hesitate to call it a debate. As usual the Democratic state run media was trying to make the Republicans look silly. I will be interested to see what kind of boost Carly will get in the polls. Some commentators believe that she will not benefit that much. In my opinion Carly could be an American version of Margaret Thatcher. I am glad that she is a solid conservative and on our side.. What impresses me the most is her depth and quickness. I have yet to see anyone stump her and she is knowledgeable of every subject. I love the passion that she displays in explaining her positions and I have yet to hear her say anything that I disagree with. Unlike the Democrats, Hillary, and most establishment Republicans, she actually believes what she is saying. You can't have that much passion and not be real. I know something about passion. People freak out, especially my wife when I talk about issues that I strongly believe in. My face gets red and my voice rises louder and louder. I am deaf so I tend to talk loud anyway. The expression on my face takes on an angry and intense demeanor to the point that people worry that I am going to have a stroke, a heart attack, or even worse, rip somebody's head off. People that don't know me that well think that I am angry at them but I usually have to explain that I am not angry, I am passionate. That is not to say that I am not capable of anger.  It can happen when people resort to personal insult when they are losing the argument. Or they insult my intelligence by suggesting that I  watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limbaugh too much. If I do get angry most of the time it is not directed at the person that I am talking to. My anger is directed at the politicians, public officials, teachers, professors, entertainers, and useful idiots that are destroying the country that I love. My love of country is at the root of my passion. This is why I really like Carly. I detect her love for country and a common sense approach to leadership.    

No comments:

Post a Comment