MY NIGHTMARE FULFILLED


  I have been aware of the political left for much of my life but for years I never realized how dangerous they were. The Vietnam war woke me up to the fact that they had become powerful enough to cause our defeat in that war. Although Lyndon Johnson fought the war about as badly as you can fight a war, our military still won every major campaign. We were not defeated on the battlefield but were defeated on the streets of America. The political left can be blamed for that defeat. By 1972 I sensed that those same people that were leading the mob in the street were now in charge of the Democrat party. I was a Democrat until the early 1980's and I was in my early 30's when I finally realized for certain that the political goals of the Democrat party and mine were in no way similar. I became a Conservative and have never regretted my decision to leave the Democrat party. Since that time I have come to loathe the Democrat party and everything it stands for. Voting Republican became the lesser of two evils for me and the only party that I could vote for and sleep at night. Since that time I have come to loathe the Republican party almost as much because they are worthless. They lack spine and most are almost as corrupt as the Democrats. There are only a small handful of Republicans that I like and respect. 

 The only presidents in my lifetime that I have come to both love and respect were Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump. In both cases I was not in their camp from the start. Since I was a Democrat when Reagan first ran for president in 1980 I thought he was too far right. I believed the leftist media lies that Reagan was a far right nut job that was going to get us all killed in a nuclear holocaust. It was my belief that his domestic policies would take us back to the stone age. The left has been telling the same lies since Barry Goldwater about Conservatives. I realize now that the world would be a much better place today if Goldwater had won in 1964 instead of Lyndon Johnson. He would have governed much like Reagan did 17 years later. 

 When Reagan was elected in 1980, it didn't take me long to realize that the left had been totally wrong about him. He really was "Morning in America" as his campaign adds promised. His economic policies fostered the longest period of economic growth in American history and our enemies respected us again. Reagan fulfilled his promise to transcend the Soviet Union and put them out of business. About 2 years into his presidency I kicked the dust of the Democrat party off of my shoes and vowed never to return. Fast forward to 2016 and I was hesitant about voting for Trump because I didn't think that he would be conservative or right wing enough. Trump got my vote, however; reluctantly. He had been my third choice behind Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz. Trump far exceeded my expectations and in my view was a more consistent Conservative than even Ronald Reagan. He was the most effective president for good in America than any president in history in just 4 years. For that reason I have to rank him as the 3rd greatest president in history, just behind Washington and Lincoln.

 In my view Donald Trump won the 2020 election by a landslide in the swing states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada. Can I prove that? No, but I will believe it to the day that I die. This is what we know. The Constitution was violated in these states. Article II, Section I of the Constitution says "Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress. " We know that these 6 states violated this clause of the Constitution by bypassing their state legislatures in order to approve mail-in ballots and setting the rules for mail-in ballots. For example some states extended the days past election day that these ballots could be counted. And that the signature of the voters on these ballots didn't have to match up with the signature on the original voter application. For this reason alone Biden's victory should have been nullified by the courts. 

 We know that thousands of dead people voted and that people voted giving addresses that didn't exist. Thousands of underage voters voted and thousands, if not millions, of illegal aliens voted. People voted twice or multiple times. For example people who have two homes such as a home in New York and a home in Florida voted in each state. We also know that the big social media monopolies like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google spent millions to defeat Trump and were very affective in swaying millions of votes. They only fact checked Conservatives, which was their opinion in many cases. I don't recall them fact checking leftists claiming that Trump colluded with the Russians. This was not true from the get go. They censored conservative ideas and thoughts. Everything that I wrote on Facebook after the election was shadow banned and a friends posts were all blocked on Instagram. The left can pretty much say anything they want to on social media. 

Donald Trump was only allowed to be president because he caught the American Communist Party, aka the Democrat party off guard. In their hubris they really thought that Hillary Clinton would win handily but Trump pulled off an electoral surprise even greater than Truman's win of 1948. We knew by 8:00 P.M. that Trump had won the presidency but Hillary did not concede until around two in the morning. Their lap dog media refused to project the obvious. This was because, in my opinion, they were looking for illegal votes. Because they were caught unprepared they had to concede the election to Trump. This is one reason they were so angry at not only Trump but the "basket of deplorables" that voted for him. Obama's transformation of America was supposed to be completed by Hillary. In other words the transformation that we are seeing take place in America right now. They were so close they could taste it but Trump was a speed bump. They had 4 years to prepare and they were determined that Donald Trump would not win again and they would use whatever means necessary to take him out. Including a pandemic.

 The left wing mainstream media also did their part protecting Biden from having his racist past analyzed, his weird behavior around children and women being exposed, and keeping Biden's history of corruption exposed. Along with his family and Hunter Biden's corruption was hidden from public scrutiny before the election. Finally, they did all they could to hide Biden's obvious mental deterioration from the public. We can't discount the medias overwhelmingly negative reporting on Trump and their lies about him that can be documented. If we actually had a fair and balanced media there is no way Joe Biden could ever hope to be president along with 99.9 % of Democrat candidates. I have always believed that when American's are armed with knowledge they will make the right decision at election time.

 I read a a book that was written in 2018 named FRAUD, How The Left Plans To Steal The 2020 Election, by Eric Eggers. It was pretty accurate except that Eggers could not have predicted that a pandemic would be used as an excuse to flood the states with paper ballots. He did point out, however; that paper ballots, historically are the easiest to way to cheat in an election. Eggers also mentioned voter machine fraud and mistakes made by voter machines due to their age and outdated software. He did not mention the Dominion machines. It is my understanding that they were designed for fraud and were used to install the tyrant Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. On everything else Eggers was on target. One point that he made is that voter fraud is difficult to prove in court. The main travesty of the 2020 election is that Trump's lawyers were not given the opportunity to prove their case in court, which leads to a further erosion of trust in our electoral process. I agree with Eggers that rather than trying to prove voter fraud we must be proactive in reforming the electoral system itself to help prevent voter fraud on the front end. He presents mountains of evidence that voter fraud has been going on since the very beginnings of our country and since about 1900 it has been primarily the Democrat party that is involved in it. 

 We should do things like requiring all voters to have some form of photo voter ID, proof of residence and the signature on their voter registration form should match up with the signature on their photo ID. We should ban all illegal aliens from voting and limit all absentee ballots to just those who have a legitimate reason for not voting in public on election day. In my view we should also do away with early voting. With the Democrats in the White House and controlling congress I do not see how these reforms are possible. Tennessee has one of the best electoral systems in the country. Our state requires a photo ID and signatures must match. Yet even in Tennessee a state judge violated the Constitution by allowing paper ballots to be counted. Only our state legislature is authorized to make that decision. 

 Until there is serious electoral reform I see no reason for ever voting again. This is tragic because I have voted in every election since 1972 when I could legally vote. Because of the law in 1968 I could not vote at the age of 18. The law wasn't changed until July 1, 1971 with the passage of the 26th Amendment. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. This is why I will probably not vote again. By the time of the next presidential election in 2024 the Democrats will have stacked the deck against a Republican ever winning the White House again or even winning back the congress for that matter. They are flooding our borders with illegals who vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and they will probably make Washington D.C. a state. They are also trying to federalize their voter fraud by requiring all states to allow paper ballots. This would happen through a bill that has been proposed in the House called HR 1. Without an amendment to the Constitution this would be illegal, but Democrats could care less about illegality.   

 As much as I possibly can I withdraw my tacit consent from the American government in it's present form. I am an American who is virtually on my on now. There is only a handful of Republican's who fight for my interests but the majority of the Republican party has abandoned me. Trump was fighting for me but he is gone now. I am only one man who gladly served my country for 21 years in the Air Force and Army. Over those years I swore allegiance to the Constitution 4 times and that allegiance doesn't end until I draw my last breath. Our Bill of Rights lists my inalienable rights and I will defend them from any and all usurpers. God gave me these rights and only God can take them away. These rights are not negotiable. I will not comply with this government if they demand that I give these rights up or that they try to limit them in any way. What I am saying is not a threat or should be construed that I am going postal. I would never intentionally harm anyone and I am willing do die in order to protect my fellow man. Regardless of the political beliefs that they might hold. On the other hand I am willing to give my life in defense of my God, my family and my God given rights. Contrary to what the left thinks I and my fellow Conservatives are not a threat to America. The real threat is the Communist Chinese government and their puppets in the White House and the halls of Congress. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST