LUNATIC ALERT

 For those of you that know me, you know that I am not afraid to speak my mind. My older cars, that I mainly drive, are usually plastered with bumper stickers. I find many of them funny but they are a way of expressing my beliefs and showing support for my favorite political candidates. Over the years I have worn provocative hats and shirts. People will tell me Greg, your going to get yourself killed one of these days. Actually, for the most part I have had tremendous support for my clothing and bumper stickers. I have had people in every part of the country come up to me, or pass by me saying I love your shirt, or hat. This past summer in Keystone South Dakota I received an extra portion of food because the server loved my shirt that said " I Identity As Non Bidenary". People will run up to me at convenience stores saying I love your bumper stickers or pass me on the road giving me a thumbs up and pointing to my bumper stickers. I have had several people cut me off and blow at me but I can't tell if they are mad at my bumper stickers or at my driving. The overall positive reaction gives me hope that America still leans right whether they have the courage to express themselves or not. I have read about, and watched on YouTube, incidents where some lunatic attacks someone for wearing a MAGA hat or some other foolishness. I haven't had that experience yet, but in the free state of Tennessee, where citizens are allowed to go armed I would caution you. Old men on blood thinners tend to be people you don't want to mess with. In a way, however; I did have my first encounter with a left wing lunatic. A friend called me at work and told me that she spotted a woman taking a picture of my bumper stickers in the parking lot. When my friend asked the woman what she was doing she said that she was taking pictures of "haters" cars and she was going to publicize them. I later viewed our security cameras and saw the woman taking pictures of my car. After the conversation with my friend she walked into our building and suddenly bolted out to my car in a huff. It looked like she was taking a picture of my license plate or writing it down. Since all is fair in love and war I thought that I would publicize her picture.
Just a few of my bumper stickers that triggered this woman

In 2008 Obama said that he wanted to fundamentally transform America and as much as I hate to admit it he and his Communist fellow travelers have done a bang up job. Our fundamental freedoms are under attack. Call me naive but I was born with the inalienable right to express myself freely. I would hope that serving 21 years in two branches of the military have earned me the right to have an opinion. The only people threatened by free speech are tyrants and brainwashed lunatics like this woman. Our government is a tyrannical government, supported by tyrannical big tech, a tyrannical news media, a tyrannical social media, the tyranical medical industrial complex and tyrannical big business that is in bed with the government. These fascists are the enemies of any right thinking people. We have reached a point where truth is the new hate speech. For the crime of stating the obvious. For example that there are only two genders, male and female, you could lose your job. If you are a Christian and refuse to bake a cake for a same sex couple you can lose your business. I heard today that a Christian woman in Oregon cannot adopt children until she accepts the trans and homosexual agenda. We have seen how people have been censored for speaking the truth about Covid, the effectiveness of masks, the shots and the dangers of taking the shot. Anyone speaking the truth about alternative treatments have also been censored. As American's where is our line in the sand? For me my line is the Bill of Rights. I hope and pray that I have the courage to face a pack of tyrannical lunatics in defense of my freedoms one day even if it means losing my life.
My newest tee shirt



“The right to free speech is more important than the content of the speech.” – Voltaire

“Without freedom of speech there is no modern world, just a barbaric one.” – Ai Weiwei

“I do not agree to what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.” – Voltaire

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” – George Orwell

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.” – Benjamin Franklin

“If freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” – George Washington

“To suppress free speech is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker.” – Frederick Douglass

“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people’s idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” – Winston Churchill

“Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government: When this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins. Republics and limited monarchies derive their strength and vigor from a popular examination into the action of the magistrates.” – Benjamin Franklin, U.S. Founding Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST