DANGEROUS LIBERTY


“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”

Thomas Jefferson


“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”


Thomas Jefferson


"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 

Benjamin Franklin

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!

Martin Luther Kings Promised Land Speech

 I am sorry people but I smell a rat surrounding this pandemic. It smells a lot like karl Marx, Saul Alinsky, Richard Cloward, and Frances Piven all rolled up into one. I am seeing some of all of these Communists ideas at work. For example destroying capitalism by overwhelming the capitalist system. Never let a crisis go to waste in order to advance their agenda. We have already seen this in the push to overrun our country with illegal immigrants, the War on poverty, Obamacare, etc. It is my understanding that our reaction to this virus was inspired by a British doctor who predicted a much greater health impact on the world than the numbers are backing up. He is now having to scale back his predictions. The hysteria surrounding this virus are reminiscent of the hysteria surrounding climate change. That we are all going to die in 12 years. Far too many Americans have bought into this nonsense and are very willing to turn over our economy to the Communists under the guise of The Green New Deal. 

 No one is denying that there is a health crisis but does it warrant giving up our freedom to the degree that we are giving it up. It is disturbing how readily American's are doing this. As Martin Luther King stated in his Mountaintop speech the day before he was killed he didn't want to die and nor do I.. He wanted to live a long life but he wanted to do Gods will. Gods will is for all people to be free and the fight for freedom may require your life at some point. I want to live an even longer life and compared to Martin luther King I have lived quite a bit longer than he. He was only 39 years old when he died. My mother died at 39 and my father died at 42. God has blessed me with 70 years. I realize that I have my wife to worry about because her health has also been compromised over the years. She is a twenty year cancer survivor and has an auto immune disease. Yet I am willing to lay down my life for my children and my grandchildren. How we react to this crisis could be a giant leap toward the end of their liberty and ours. 

 All of this plays right into the Democrats hands. Everything they do is aimed at obtaining total power and control over the individual American. It is a usurpation of our liberty that can and will lead to tyranny. Examples of this are the limits that they try to impose on our 2nd Amendment, the move toward nationalized healthcare, the Green New deal, limits on our freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and their hatred of America. The destruction of our culture, our families and our traditions are all part of the attempt to gain total power over the American people. If we can be this easily controlled and manipulated, because of a virus, then they can create any crisis that they want to control us in the future. We must be forever vigilant and we must stand up to tyranny as our Founding Fathers did. And our Founding Mothers.. The Democrats are watching our reaction to this thing very closely and they are good students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST