PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND


 I know that I have been irrational and emotional at times in my life and I have paid a price when I allow my emotions to overcome my judgement. Along the way, however; I have always had an inmate sense of justice. Maybe I developed that watching Gunsmoke as a kid. No matter how bad the criminal was Marshall Dillon was going to see that they had their day in court and he would even stand up to a lynch mob with a double barreled shotgun if he had to in order to insure that justice was done. Many Democrats were gleeful upon hearing that Donald Trump was convicted by this kangaroo court in New York. It doesn't matter whether you like Donald Trump or you hate him but a fair person would agree that this was not only political persecution but election interference. I agree with Tucker Carlson. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is a danger to me and my family. I don't think Marshall Dillon would like it either. Donald Trump has been the most politically and legally persecuted man that I am aware of in in American history. Even George Washington and Abraham Lincoln never had to endure what this man has had to endure. Although I rank Washington and Lincoln ahead of Trump as far as being the greatest presidents Trump is proving himself to be worthy of their company. Both Washington and Lincoln loved this country and were willing to sacrifice everything they had including their lives for the American people and the preservation of our American Republic. I believe that Trump is willing to do the same and I don't want to ever hear someone say again in my presence that Trump is only out for himself. Democrats in Congress are even trying to remove his Secret Service protection so they can have him shanked by another prisoner or suicided like Jeffrey Epstein if he goes to prison, which he will. Like Lincoln, Trump might pay with his life before this year is over because the Fascists are that desperate to stop him. What are his sins? He had the audacity to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016 and he has been defeating Joseph (Stalin) Biden in the polls up to this point in the campaign. He has paid somewhat for defeating Hillary by being impeached twice as well as enduring a bogus four year investigation that charged him with Russian collusion. In all three situations he was cleared of wrongdoing. Trump is now paying for daring to run against Biden again in 2024 by having to pay out millions of dollars of his personal fortune defending against totally made up charges through lawfare being waged by the Biden administration. All these investigations have revealed is that Trump might be the most honest politician in history and maybe the toughest. He is certainly the most scrutinized. The bottom line is that if Trump had not declared his candidacy in 2022 he would not be going through this lawfare right now and he would not be faced with possibly going to jail in an election year. If you want to find corrupt politicians lets do a serious investigation into how the Clinton's, Obama, Biden, Pelosi and Mitch McConnel got so rich over the years. We know how Trump earned his fortune.


  The worlds globalist Fascist elites hate Trump because an America First agenda is totally at odds with their long range plans to enslave us. If Trump loses in November those plans wont be so long range. They will come to fruition much quicker. Globalism is designed to make most of the worlds citizens poor and under the control of a few warped super wealthy elites like George Soros, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Larry Fink and many others. We will be nothing but their serfs owning nothing and liking it according to Klaus Schwab, eating bugs, artificial meat, and living in pods, If you think that is far fetched read what they say. They will always tell you their plans just like Hitler did in Mein Kampf. In order for this to occur the United States must diminish in power and influence and become more of a third world country. Many of our large once beautiful cities are already looking like the third world. Trump intends to halt this trend and see America fulfill it's full potential as the worlds leading economic, industrial and military superpower. So I can easily understand why the elites hate Donald Trump and their motivation to get him at all costs by any means necessary up to and including assassination. I can also understand the hatred of the college students indoctrinated in Fascism by their Fascist professors. Also the old 1960's Hippies who are pining for their Fascist utopia denied to them for so long. The ones I can't understand are my extended family members, friends and  acquaintances that are consumed with an unreasoning hatred of Trump. For these people it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with them so I don't even try to. What I can't relate to is why would people that I know to be good, moral, patriotic and upright people be so much in favor of a party and a man that is so diametrically opposed to their own interests? Why do they defend Joseph (Stalin) Biden and the Democrat party so vehemently? This is the question that I have pondered for years. As a former Democrat I can relate somewhat. I defended Jimmy Carter through his darkest years. Even though his economic policies were causing America to slip into the worst recession since the Great Depression. The real estate market was dead because of soaring interest rates, our heavy industry was dying before our eyes, the car industry was dead and inflation was sky high. The military was at it's weakest point since before WW2, our enemies did not respect us because of Carter's weak foreign policy. A radical Islamic regime was created in Iran because of Carter's meddling which led to the takeover of our embassy. They held our embassy staff as hostages while Carter was unable to do anything about it. Although I voted for Carter in 1976 and 1980 I was eventually able to see where I was wrong and change course. I made a conscious decision never to fall into that trap again. 


 In the early 1980's I simply looked at reality. I was a Christian and a patriot. The leadership of the Democrat party seemed to hate this country and to hate Christianity. They were hostile to my values. I did not believe in abortion through all nine months of pregnancy, homosexual rights, and radical feminism. These things undermined the traditional American family which I have since learned is a basic goal of the Communist Party. The Democrat leadership opposed the Second Amendment which I firmly believed in. They were always putting down America and had no problems with burning or disrespecting the flag. I always blamed them for the debacle and abandonment of Vietnam. These were just a few of the reasons I walked away from the Democrats in my early thirties. My only regret is that I didn't wake up sooner. Although the Democrat party started down the Fascist road under Woodrow Wilson they seemed to go off the rails in 1972. This is when the radicals took over the party in my view. Today, the party is unrecognizable. It would be so much easier for a person to walk away from the Democrat party today with the advent of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), Critical Race Theory, Queer Theory, Economic, Social and Governance (ESG) and the transgender movement. Also their commitment to open borders which has the potential to destroy this country the quickest. If you asked the average hardworking, patriotic, and religious Democrat if they believed in these things they would say no. Most have probably never even heard of ESG, DEI, or CRT. Many Republicans and Conservatives have never heard of these things. Or they might even try to say that the Democrat party doesn't believe in them. It's all a huge conspiracy theory by the right. That's a popular crutch these days. Many are in denial, however. I will never understand how someone who served in the military, is a patriotic and moral person, goes to church on Sunday or the Synagogue on Saturday can still call themselves a Democrat and sleep soundly at night. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. If you try to use facts on these people they immediately revert to deflection or name calling. That is all they have to defend their position which is no position at all. I call it defending the indefensible. When I run into someone suffering from TDS I don't try to argue with them. I simply plead with them to wake up before it's too late. I tell them that it is no longer about the Democrat and Republican party. The clash is now between the Fascist elites and the normal everyday working class people. There are Republican's who are also Fascists and the goal of all elitists is to divide and conquer us. So far their plan is working brilliantly.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST