THE SLEEPING GIANT



John Adams said that facts are a stubborn thing. That is why I try as much as I can to use facts combined with logic in my arguments. My goal is to reach free thinkers wherever I might find them. We are learning that facts and logic have no impact on the left. They are in the minority albeit a powerful minority. Especially now that they have much of corporate America on their side. To borrow a term from Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who feared that he had awakened a sleeping giant I view the silenced majority as that sleeping giant that must be awakened. That is before the Lilliputians are successful in tying you to the ground. So while the little people swarm around you I will continue to prod you, kick you, and tickle your feet until you wake up. This is no slight on those of you who are awake and in the fight. My message is to the deceived, the naive and the apathetic. Because once they bind you up, you might never break loose.


‘If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative When Old, You Have No Brain’

Winston Churchill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST