BIGOTRY


Bigotry - Stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. The practice of having very strong and unreasonable opinions, especially about politics, race, or religion, and refusing to consider other people’s opinions.

  I am sick to death of hearing the term bigot being thrown around these days so freely by people on the left. When Barack Obama won in 2008 the political right did not take to the streets and riot. They did not shout people down who took an opposing position. The Tea Party was a peaceful, grass roots movement that was actually being organized in opposition to the Bush policies and it kicked into high gear with the radical tilt to the left of the Obama administration. The fact that it was a true grass roots movement that worked through the system, gave us a Republican House of Representatives in 2010 and and a Republican Senate in 2014. Had it not been for Obama's illegal use of the IRS against the Tea Party in 2012 Obama might have been a one term president. Because of the Tea Party state legislatures have been transformed nationwide until I believe there are only five states now that still have majority Democratic legislatures. A majority of the states have Republican governors. Even though Trump has been accused of being a liberal in sheep's clothing he was elected by mostly conservatives who showed up at the polls.

 This is in contrast to pseudo grass roots, George Soros funded movements, like Move On .Org, Occupy Wall Street, Media Matters, Black Lives Matter and Antifa. What the left doesn't want to face up to is that the definition of bigotry defines them to a tee. It is they who are shouting us down and refusing to even consider our side of the argument as having any legitimacy at all. By calling people names like bigots, deplorables and other expletives they do not realize how much damage that they are doing to themselves. If this keeps up, and Trump continues to fulfill his campaign promises, I predict that the Republicans could have a super majority in congress after the 2018, midterm elections and Trump will win not only an electoral college landslide in 2020 but a popular vote landslide as well. This happened in Tennessee over the state income tax battle in 1999 and 2000. I was out there protesting every time the anti tax people had a rally. Like the Tea Party, it was a grass roots movement. We were portrayed as a bunch of ignorant hooligans and constantly lied about by the Democrats and the press which was pro income tax. As a result of the Democrats fighting the will of the people we now have a super majority of Republicans in the Tennessee State legislature. They paid dearly for their arrogance and obstinance. 


  I am not a bigot because I want to protect my family and my country from potential terrorists and criminals coming into this country from all over the world. Nor am I a bigot for wanting to see the wages of American citizens strengthened rather than diminished by the influx of people from third world countries who will settle for wages far below the liveable wage that American citizens should be paid. I am not a bigot if I want to protect my family from the exotic diseases that many of these people are introducing into our country. Diseases that were at one time nearly eradicated like TB and the measles. I am not a bigot because I want to see our enormous deficit brought under control so that my grandchildren will not face bankruptcy. This can only be done by stopping welfare to non citizens, like food stamps, the financial overburdening of our medical system, prison system, and educational system.

 I am not a bigot if I welcome immigration by people of all cultures and skin colors if they want to come to this country in a legal way and can be vetted. Nor am I a bigot if I expect them to assimilate and express a desire to become a part of our unique American culture. I am not a bigot if I suggest that they are welcome to remember their old culture and language but that should be secondary to becoming an American. You guys on the left just keep it up. Keep throwing out these ridiculous charges of bigotry and you do it at your own peril. When you do it you not only insult me but millions of people just like me. You are  just digging your own political grave. Whether you like it or not people who share my values still make up the majority and we are winning. Do you know how I know we are winning? By your incessant whining and tantrums that are seen daily. Hillary's charge that we were a basket of deplorables was a gift to the Trump campaign of immeasurable power. Being a deplorable is a badge of honor to me and the majority of like minded Americans.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST