AREN'T YOU TIRED?


 I remember Trump saying that we were all going to win if we voted for him and that we just might grow tired of winning. Speaking for myself, I never grow tired of winning. I get a kick out of greeting my Trump supporting friends with the question. Are you tired of winning yet? The real question that I want to ask the Democrats is this. Are you tired of losing yet? Your losing is driven by unadulterated hatred. Hatred has to be hard on a person. One of my favorite lines from the movie  (The Help) is when the Black maid is being falsely accused of stealing by a White woman who is a virulent racist. She asks, aren't you tired? I wouldn't know what that kind of hatred feels like because I have never hated anyone. Not to sound holier than thou but I really haven't. I wont allow myself to succumb to hatred. My mother etched this principle into my brain as a child that you should never hate anyone. It is okay to hate what people do but you never allow yourself to hate the person. 

 I have nothing but loathing for what Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Obama, Hillary and the Democrats have done to frame Donald Trump but I can never hate them personally. We can only pray that God will change their hearts. It is impossible to hate someone when you are praying for them. We know that even though president Trump will probably be acquitted on Wednesday it doesn't matter. The Democrats will just come up with something else. Who knows Trump might be the only president in American history to be impeached more than once. So my question to the Democrats is this. Aren't you tired?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST