IGNORANCE IS BLISS



 Every time that I see a Bloomberg add I am ready to tape my head with duct tape in order to keep it from exploding. I detest this man every bit as much as I do Obama and the Clinton's. He reeks establishment.. Bloomberg has no core values and can't figure out what he is. Which is it?, Republican, Independent, or Democrat? The things that the left tried to project on Trump fit Bloomberg to a tee. He is a wealthy oligarch that is out to protect his own interests. Much, if not most of his wealth was made in China. This is one of his main motivations for stopping Trump. Where Trump has been called a racist and misogynist these labels, based on Bloomberg's comments and actions would fit Bloomberg like a glove. Additionally, in my view, I believe that when you are pushing 80 years old, like Bloomberg and Sanders, you are too old to run for president. Seventy is pushing it in my view.

 I have been thinking for a while now that the Democrat establishment is trying to rob Bernie Sanders of the nomination again like they did in 2016. The fact that the Dems changed the debate rules in the middle of the game so Bloomberg can participate lends credence to my theory. Rush Limbaugh brought up an interesting point on his radio program yesterday. He believes, like me, but takes it a step further. Bernie has proven that he can be bought. Hillary bought his silence in 2016 and Rush believes that he can be bought by Bloomberg.

 On my way to work this morning I was listening to Michael Patrick Leahy and Crom Carmichael on the Tennessee Star Report on 1510 WLAC AM. The subject was Bernie Sanders and I asked them what their opinion was on Limbaugh's analysis. They agreed with Rush and even brought up a new angle that I haven't thought of. Sanders followers, like Trump's deplorables, are true believers and anti-establishment. They were very angry when Sanders was cheated in 2016. Many stayed home on election day or even voted for Trump. If Bernie is cheated again by the DNC again this only helps Trump. Bernie's followers will stay away from the polls or will vote for Trump in retaliation. The left still doesn't get why Trump won and why he will win again in 2020. Their ignorance is bliss for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST