THE COURAGE OF LINCOLN - THE CHARM OF REAGAN - THE TENACITY OF TRUMP


 Trump formerly announced on Tuesday that he was running for president again in 2024. This is how NBC announced it. Trump, whose lies about the 2020 election inspired an insurrection, announces third White House bid. Then the article begins this way, Donald Trump, the only president impeached twice, launched a campaign to reclaim the Oval Office on Tuesday.... The article goes on to make other disparaging remarks about Trump. Out of curiosity I checked several other news sources such as the Washington Post whose headline was very similar to NBC's. I wonder if they will do similar headlines on Hillary, who will probably run in 2024, or Joe Biden? If they were fair it might read like this on Hillary. Hillary Clinton, the person who was responsible for the proven false allegations against Donald Trump's Russian collusion in the 2016 election and who was responsible for the deaths of 4 brave Americans at Benghazi formally announced today that she is running for president in 2024. Or how about this one on Joe Biden when he formally announces his re-election bid? Joe Biden, a suspected pedophile, who took showers with his teenage daughter, routinely sniffs little girls hair, and is responsible for the worst inflationary cycle in over 40 years announced today that he will run for re-election in 2024. There would be way more truth in those headlines than NBC's headlines on President Trump. Fairness in today's media is a pipe dream, however; and it will never happen in my lifetime. 

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing. Believe it or not there was a Reagan derangement syndrome as well as Bush derangement syndrome. George W. Bush was not worthy of it because he has turned out to be a Quisling and cannot seriously be classified as a conservative. Bush has proven himself to be a globalist. These derangement syndromes are media driven and the media is very effective at propaganda. It is so effective that even Republican's and Conservatives are influenced by it. I have to mentally slap myself from time to time in order be be objective about Trump because of their influence even though I get very little of my news from the fake news sources. It has an influence on other Conservatives or like minded people. I am constantly hearing Conservatives say things like I agree with Trump but I hate his tweets and rhetoric. Or I liked him as a president but I wish he would be more diplomatic. To a point I agree with this logic. I think Trump sometimes lacks self discipline because he is capable of boneheaded comments at some of the most inappropriate times. Especially when things seem to be going his way. 

 If Trump had the benefit of a Biden media that works overtime to hide his lies, gaffes and crimes we wouldn't even be having these conversations about Trump. Could you imagine how the leftist media would have reacted if Trump routinely sniffed little girls hair, or big girls for that matter? Or tried to talk to a dead person at their own memorial? Tried to shake hands with people who weren't there and has wandered around lost on stage on numerous occasions. Or if Ivanka Trump's diary had been found claiming that her dad had taken showers with her as a teenager or a laptop had been found detailing crimes that could put Trump away in prison for the rest of his life? Or if Trump was guilty of having said the actual racist things that Biden has said over the years? All Conservatives know the answers to these questions. I know many on the left and right who are not aware of these things about Biden. Then, you have to factor in the way the media twists Trump's words or misquotes him which is the vast majority of the time. Such as when they lied about what he said after Charlottesville and such as the time when they said that he was making fun of a handicapped reporter. 

 Trump's accomplishments as president are legion and too numerous to mention. What Trump accomplished was good for America unlike what Biden has done. Everything Biden has done has been destructive and if he continues unabated down this path it will lead to our eventual collapse. Trump had our economy booming, and it was an economy that benefitted people of all races and ethnicities. We were energy independent for the first time since I was a little boy and inflation was under control. Gas prices were low. Trump was leading us away from the disastrous globalist Green New Deal energy policies that threaten to drive the entire world into third world status and starvation. He had not only built a wall that kept illegal immigration down but slowed the Mexican cartel's importation of fentanyl that is killing millions of American's and the cartel's sex slave trade of children and young women. Trump was negotiating economic deals with Mexico and other Central American countries that were effectively gaining their support in helping deter the flow of illegals into this country. He was also negotiating new trade deals with the rest of the world that were beneficial to the United States and our own people. Trump was not a believer in the Great Reset policies advocated by The World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland that threaten to create two classes of people. The super wealthy and the rest of us as a new class of serf. This was the real reason that Trump was driven from power and has been so persecuted by the globalist political left and right. Trump led a brilliant "Peace Through Strength" military and foreign policy that kept our enemies contained and also worked to isolate Iran by negotiating peace treaties between Middle Eastern countries and Israel. We cannot forget the fact that Trump was responsible for moving our embassy to Jerusalem. 

 I have barely touched on Trump's accomplishments here. When you consider that Trump did all of this in just 4 years while being the most hated president in American history and defending himself against all the legal challenges, two impeachments, numerous investigations and so many other distractions his record is truly amazing  More money has been spent investigating this man than any other person in American history which makes him the least corrupt politician there is since his enemies have never been able to make any charges stick or even provide real evidence of wrongdoing. For these reasons, in my view Trump is the 3rd greatest president behind Washington and Lincoln. I will be forever grateful to Donald Trump for saving America from Hillary Clinton and for being a great president and for fighting for people like me. Donald Trump was not my first choice for president in 2016 and was not even my second choice. Like Reagan in 1980 I was wrong about Trump but also like Reagan he made a believer out of me. Now I might be wrong again about what I am about to say. If Trump manages to win the Republican nomination for president in 2024 I will vote for him with much more gusto than I did in 2016. I prefer Ron DeSantis in 2024, however. It is not because I like DeSantis more than I like Trump but I am basing my choice on pragmatic reasons. I think DeSantis has a greater chance of being elected president. DeSantis is a proven leader and has flipped Florida from a purple state to a solid red state. In my view Florida has the best leadership than any state in the country. I read a quote from a reporter yesterday that clarifies my position on DeSantis. They said, and I am paraphrasing, "DeSantis has the courage of Lincoln, the charm of Reagan, and the tenacity of Trump". As far as I am concerned Trump has the courage of not only Lincoln but of Washington and no one can deny his tenacity. Trump is deficient in one area only. The charm category and this is why I am supporting DeSantis if he decides to run. I want DeSantis to begin the process of doing for America what he has done in Florida. 



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST