THE MAKING OF A CONSPIRACY


JOHN 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

 Merriam -Webster dictionary defines the word conspiracy as follows. The act of conspiring together. Another definition is a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. For most of my life I have been skeptical of conspiracy theories. I have changed my mind about many of them over the years, especially over the last 20 years. Since the year 2000 I am convinced that the government is capable of any kind of evil. The government was something I trusted as a young person but that trust is long gone. When Kennedy was killed I was 13 and like many Americans I bought the Warren Commission's version of the assassination hook, line and sinker. After years of study I am convinced that the Mafia and C.I.A. were behind it. Oswald was a shooter in my view but he can be heard telling a reporter, "I was a patsy". The deaths of John Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy were all well orchestrated mob hits. The C.I.A., the government and the Mafia have been in bed together since "Operation Underworld" in WW2 and they are still in bed together. There are honest people in government, mainly a minority of the Republican party, but they are powerless to do anything about the corruption because it is so massive. The last 20 years has convinced me that our government is capable of anything because it is no longer just linked to organized crime, it is organized crime

 I don't subscribe to every conspiracy theory. If you can overwhelm me with facts and logic I might come around to your way of thinking. For example, believe it or not, there are seemingly intelligent people who believe that the world is flat and that man never landed on the moon. On the surface these ideas appear ridiculous but I am still open to whatever facts and logical arguments their advocates can produce to convince me otherwise. The science is never settled for the true scientist despite what Al Gore and Dr. Fauci might think. The left is fond of labels. Constitutional Conservatives and Republican's have been called racists so often few people can define what a racist really is anymore. We are called deplorables, Fascists, misogynists, homophobes, Islamophobes, transphobes, xenophobes, election deniers, antisemitic and conspiracy theorists. These things are meant to distract us and throw us off of our game. The Democrats are all of these things and more. A rule of thumb to remember is that anytime you are accused of something by a Democrat they are doing what they are accusing you of or they have already done it. I was in a discussion with a black female friend once who has a rather large chip on her shoulder regarding the subject of race. We were talking about some subject that I can't recall but I do remember saying that too many people play the victim. Her response was that I was believing in conspiracy theories. This response is typical for people on the left when we get too close to the truth. 

If the Commies don't want conspiracy theories then they shouldn't withhold or distort information when things happen. What are we supposed to think when the government is not forthcoming. If you don't want us to think the worst about Nancy Pelosi's husband then we need to see the police bodycam footage and security footage from the night his skull was smashed in. Otherwise a logical person will come to their own conclusions. Do you really expect us to believe that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide when a distinguished pathologist says that Epstein could not have committed suicide the way that he is alleged to have killed himself? Or do you really expect us to believe that the security cameras weren't working that night and the guards were asleep guarding such a high profile prisoner? Our options are limited. We can blindly believe the government's version of events or come up with something that approaches common sense logic. A couple of years ago a black woman was killed by a white police officer during a traffic stop in Nashville. The police department did a smart thing and immediately released the bodycam footage which clearly showed the woman reaching for a pistol. By doing this the possibility of protests were pretty much nipped in the bud as Barney Fife might say.

  Richard Nixon was one of the most popular presidents in American history judging from the outcome of the 1972 election. He won by the 4th largest landslide in American history. Because of Watergate and the media he was one of the most unpopular presidents two years later when he was forced to resign from office. Why? Because he ordered a cover-up of the burglary of the DNC headquarters in the Watergate office complex by political operatives that were working for his reelection campaign. Nixon lied to his enemies, family, friends, political allies and the nation until he was caught red handed on tape ordering the C.I.A. to obstruct the F.B.I.'s investigation of the break in. I have always believed that Nixon's popularity in 1972 would have saved his presidency if he had immediately come clean with the American people as soon as he found out about the break-in instead of ordering the cover-up. The American people are pretty forgiving if you level with them. 

 I have always liked the Sally Fields movie Norma Rae about a hardworking independent Southern woman working in the harsh environment of a textile mill. Because of mill management she is transformed into a committed Union leader that loses her job but is successful in unionizing the workers. I can also relate to this movie because as a union leader at Colonial Baking company in the 1970's I experienced similar harassment by management. One of my favorite scenes is after she is fired and arrested for a work stoppage she realizes at that point that the company management will do everything it can to stop her, including dragging her name through the mud. Norma had a sordid past including failed relationships and children by different men. She wakes her children up, gathers them together and reveals her past to them. I interpreted this scene this way. She felt that as long as she was honest and up front with the people that meant the most to her, no one could hurt her after that. How can you hurt me if I have removed the arrows from your quiver? Some things, however are just so heinous and evil that the guilty ones can never level with the American people because the truth is just too damaging. Worse, it would result in the loss of power, something these petty gods could never accept, as well as long prison sentences. Until the government is honest and up front with me I guess I will continue to be a conspiracy buff.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST