One thing that I have found out about racists is that sooner or later, by some action or word, they will reveal that they are racist. I have also discovered over the years that I am not a mind reader. Until they say or do something racist I withhold judgment. Liberals seem to believe that they are mind readers. If you disagree with them on something they just automatically assume that you are motivated by racism. Since the term redneck is usually associated with racism, I will be using the Jeff Foxworthy model on the following examples. Actually the term redneck is a historical term describing the working class in the South. The Bourbon class denotes that a person is from the Southern aristocracy. Historically a redneck doesn't necessarily mean that a person is racist. Under this definition, I am a redneck. So I apologize in advance if I offend any of my fellow rednecks out there.
1. If you dislike Barack Obama and you disagree with him politically you might not be a redneck.
2. If you dislike Al Sharpton because he is a charlatan, extortionist, and a race merchant you might not be a redneck.
3. If you dislike Jesse Jackson because he is a charlatan, extortionist, and a race merchant you might not be a redneck.
4. If you think the Black Lives Matter movement is a George Soros front group and a tactic to motivate Blacks to vote Democratic, you might not be a redneck.
5. If you think that it is hypocritical to focus on a white cops killing Blacks when Blacks are being slaughtered by the thousands in the inner city by other Blacks, and it is virtually ignored by politicians and the media, you might not be a redneck.
6. If you think that Colin Kaepernick and his fellow athletes,that refuse to stand for the National Anthem, are just pampered, and over payed athletes. Or that they are taking advantage of a freedom bought and paid for by the blood of patriots of all races and genders then you might not be a redneck.
7. If you think that we need to stop the invasion of our country by illegals who refuse to learn our language, honor our flag, or assimilate into our culture, you might not be a redneck.
8. If you think that illegal immigration is putting a huge economic burden on our welfare system, prison system, educational system and medical system, you might not be a redneck.
9. If you think illegal immigration is a voter registration drive for the Democratic Party, you might not be a redneck.
10. If you think that illegal immigration is a means of bringing in cheap labor for the Republicans, Democrats and the American
Chamber of Commerce you might not be a redneck.
11. If you think that the low wages of illegal immigrants are holding down your wages, you might not be a redneck.
12. If you think that too many drunk drivers, bad drivers, murderers, rapists, and thieves are illegal immigrants, you might not be a redneck.
13. If you think that a wall should be built to keep them out and illegal immigration must end or it will potentially destroy our country, you might not be a redneck.
14. If you think most Muslims are not terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim, you might not be a redneck.
15. If you think that a extensive background check should be done on all Muslim immigrants before allowing them into the country, you might not be a redneck.
16. If you think that the risks are too great to allow Syrian refugees into this country you might not be a redneck.
17. If you think that Islam is a violent and dangerous religion you might not be a redneck.
18. If you believe that Sharia law should be banned from the United States you might not be a redneck.
19. Finally if there is a terrorist attack on innocent Americans, and the perps name is Ahmad, Mohammad, Abdul, Hussein, or Mustafa, and you automatically assume that a Muslim did it, and not a skinhead, you might not be a redneck.