THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS


 The resignation of General Mattis as Secretary of Defense took me by surprise as it did most Americans. I love General Mattis and he is a great American patriot. As of the moment I am undecided as to whether I approve of Trump's change in strategy regarding Syria. I am sure of a few things, however. Trump, under Mattis's leadership has nearly destroyed ISIS. Let me make one thing clear, however; as long as the cancer of Islam, and groups like ISIS exists, we can never totally eradicate them. Islam is like a cancerous tumor. With the proper medical treatment we can shrink the tumor until it is nearly gone. Unless we continue treating it the tumor can it will grow again and even metastasize. Another thing that I am sure of is that Obama had no desire to defeat ISIS. He could have had the same success as Trump if he had wanted to. He did not want to.

 Finally the whole reason that ISIS became a problem was that after American forces gained the upper hand in Iraq Obama pulled our forces out. This created a vacuum that was filled by ISIS. Obama's decision nullified the sacrifice of over 4,000 brave American's overnight. Why did the press ignore Obama's decision to pull out of Iraq in 2011? They of course are vilifying Trump today over pulling out of Syria? Obama's irresponsible decision was okay then because he was the mighty Democrat Obama. A decision that had much greater consequences than Trump's decision to pull out of Syria. Today, thanks to Trump and Mattis, we have returned to Iraq unlike in 2011. I do not believe that Trump will allow ISIS to make a comeback of any significance. No, I don't like how Trump went about pulling the troops out of Syria but I hate the hypocrisy of the left wing media even more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST