JUST STOP IT


 Recently, the Communists were going after Joe Rogan because he had used the n word in the past. They compiled a tape of Rogan using the n word over the years. Rogan says that his use of the word was taken totally out of context. I believe him for no other reason than I know how evil these people  are. They are more racist than he is. I know very little about Rogan and as far as I know I have never heard one of his podcasts or interviews. He is pretty middle of the road I hear  and fair minded. I do know Rogan has apologized to these people and if he thinks that will satisfy their blood lust he is badly misguided. An apology to the Communists is comparable  to blood in the water for sharks. You never apologize to Democrats.

 Personally, I hate the n word and I can honestly say that I have never used it. At least not as an insult directed toward a black person. I have quoted historical figures using that word in my articles and will continue to do so without apology if I think the word is needed to drive home a point. As a firm believer in the 1st Amendment I do not believe that any word should be banned from our vocabulary. I believe in freedom of speech. There should be few limits on our inalienable rights listed in the Bill of Rights. You should not be able to yell fire in a crowded theater if there is no fire but if you are a Klansman, Neo Nazi, a member of Black Lives Matter, or a follower of Louis Farrakhan, you should be able to spout all the racial hatred that.you want to in a free society. On the other hand if you belong to these groups and you encourage people to steal, vandalize property, or harm people you should be arrested for inciting violence. In my view this latter form of speech does not fall under our 1st Amendment protections. 

 I appreciate the fact that a rattlesnake has a rattler on its tail. The rattler is not what hurts me but it warns me to stay away from the fangs. Censorship is the equivalent of trying to remove rattlers from tails of rattlesnakes. The main problem is that the Communists are the worst of the rattlesnakes and they are selective about the rattlesnakes that they want to silence. They created the Klan but the Klan no longer fits into their narrative. Now they want to project the sins of the Klan on to the least dangerous animals in the forest. The rattlesnakes are trying to silence the good guys. For example I am a 21 year military veteran, patriotic, law abiding citizen, father, and grandfather but I am now a terrorist because I have a difference of opinion with the rattlesnakes in Washington. I could have been in Washington D.C. on January 6th just as easily as anyone else and could be rotting away right now as a political prisoner in a Communist D.C. gulag. The F.B.I is investigating people like me who dare to speak out at school board meetings or hold views such as what I am expressing right now. Who are the real terrorists? People like myself or the ones investigating people for daring to have an opinion different from this tyrannical regime in Washington.

 Needless to say, even though I don't agree with censorship I do believe in moral persuasion. William Lloyd Garrison, the famous abolitionist who published the Liberator magazine was an advocate of moral persuasion in ending slavery. As a society we could urge people of all colors to stop using the n word altogether. Why do we turn a blind eye when blacks use the term? I know, I know, I have heard all the excuses. For example many people say it doesn't mean the same thing when blacks use it or it's a term of endearment among blacks. Speaking for myself, and probably most whites, we are tired of the hypocrisy and double standards. Not just with the n word but things like comedians of color being able to tell jokes about white people but white people can't get away with telling jokes about black people. Or having a black Miss America contest or a black history month. In my view black history is American history and why should blacks be limited to one month. Black proms, black dorms and the beat goes on. For most of our history blacks just wanted to be accepted as Americans like everyone else. Now black nationalists are trying to bring back segregation. 
 
 During the OJ Simpson trial I was working at the Bridgestone-Firestone plant in Lavergne Tennessee. I will never forget the day that Simpson was declared not guilty by a California jury. We were on break and I was listening to the trial on the radio while sitting on a tread tray with a friend. The machines were down and I could hear black people cheering all over the plant when the verdict was announced. From what I had seen of the trial I believed that the verdict was the proper one at the time because I thought that the prosecution had not proven their case against Simpson. I knew from experience that before you can convict someone of a crime you must be sure beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense had produced enough doubt that if I had been on that jury I would have probably voted not guilty myself. Do I believe that Simpson was guilty? Absolutely I do but the evidence must prove the states case beyond a reasonable doubt and it didn't in my view. Simpson going free was nothing to cheer about however. He had probably killed two innocent people in cold blood. We should never feel good when the guilty beat the system regardless of their skin color. I asked a black friend of mine why so many blacks were happy over the verdict. Like me, he believed that Simpson was guilty but he said that the verdict made up for all the years blacks saw guilty whites go free after murdering blacks. I understood why he felt that way but I thought, how are we going to establish true justice in this country if we keep looking at things this way? We have to break the cycle. There are family curses such as addiction, sexual, emotional and physical abuse that can only be broken when someone has the courage to break the cycle. A long journey begins with one small step.

 I didn't recognize it at the time but my black friend was stating the goals of CRT, or Critical Race Theory. CRT is first of all  a Communist philosophy derived  from the term Critical Theory created by the Communists of the German Frankfort School. CRT is not about achieving equality but it is about getting even. They even created a fancy word for getting even. It is called equity. CRT is racist and it is not new. I remember reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X. The Black Muslims, then led by Elijah Muhammad, who are led today by Louis Farrakhan, were spouting the same racist garbage in the 1950's and 60's. They were calling white people "blue eyed devils" then. In their eyes all white people were bad and there was no redemption for them. CRT is saying the same thing today. They are just saying it with more subtlety and deception Malcolm X was killed because he began to realize how poisoned this racist view was. One of the modern day Elijah Muhammad types is Ibram X Kendi who is one of the most well known advocates of CRT. His most famous book is How To Be An Anti-Racist. He is also the author of a number of racist books and he has far too much influence in our educational system and America as a whole.
Elijah Muhammad

  Martin Luther King had a dream that I still believe in and have always believed in. Judge a person not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. CRT and the Communists oppose his dream today. They are all about race, class divisions and their ultimate goal is the destruction of all that exists. They call it "build back better" but in truth it is build back 100 times worse. No, my dream is to stop the racial division and we do that by encouraging everyone to stop using the n word altogether. This not only applies to the relatively few whites that still use the word but the black comedians, rappers, and black people in general who use it. Truth be known there are probably way more blacks using the n word than white people. Latin is a dead language so through moral persuasion lets make ni__er  a dead word. Lets quit sanctioning hypocrisy such as having a Black Miss America contest, a Black Entertainment Network, prime time television shows called Blackish, Black History Month and so on. If whites can't use these titles the same as blacks then lets stop it altogether. As Morgan Freeman once said when asked how we can cure the race problem in America, "lets just stop talking about it". I don't think I am expressing a white opinion. I know that there are many blacks who would agree with me. My dream is a pipe dream because the Communists can't let my dream come true. They can't fulfil their demonic dreams for America without exploitation of the race issue in America. 
The modern day Elijah Muhammad - Ibram X Kendi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE DEATH OF JAYNE MANSFIELD

NASHVILLE AND JESSE JAMES

CHARLIE PARKHURST